Governor Ivey finally gave the go ahead for us to re-open Monday (5/11) at 8am. We will do a soft opening next week with gym access only. Group Exercise classes will remain LIVE on FB for one more week while we work out the logistics of keeping members safe distances during classes.
Our OPENING SCHEDULE will be as follows:
Monday 5/11/2020 at 8am: Gym will open and 24-hour access will resume
Monday 5/18/2020: Group Exercise and Kidz Zone will resume with an ammended schedule (TBD)
We are so excited to see everyone back in the club but ask your help in keeping each other safe while together. Please observe the following guidelines upon your return:
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick
- Please maintain 6 foot distance from other members and staff while in the facility
- Please clean hands upon entering and exiting club
- Please be respectful of proper distancing ettiquette when using the cardio and strength equipment. Where possible, we have separated equiopment 6ft apart. Where we unable to, please use every other machine and maintain appropriate distance.
- Visit SANITATION STATION prior to using equipment and pick up your own personal sanitzer spray bottle and cleaning cloth. Carry and use these items through out the club.
- Be sure to wipe down each piece of equipment before and after using.
- Make sure you place your cleaning cloth in USED bin when leaving the club.
- Face masks are encourged (but not required) while in the facility.
- Please follow the arrows when entering and exiting club to maintain safe distances.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe, healthy environment for each other. We are anxious for things to return to normal and together, we feel like we can make this happen. See you Monday!