Read the next line aloud three times.
“It’s never too late to become what you might have been!”
Are you tired of feeling….
- …embarrassed or insecure about your body?
- …like you’re not in control of your fitness or physique?
- …like your best years are behind you?
- …frustrated with your physical condition or limitations?
- …discouraged because despite your hard work and dedication – your results don’t match your efforts?
You don’t have to feel this way any longer! We are here to help and commit to helping you reach your goals – whatever they are! If any of the these relate to you, contact us and get YOUR BEST BODY NOW!
Motivation is the Key!
What is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers are coaches that are dedicated to helping you realize your true fitness potential. Great Personal Trainers: Educate, Motivate, and Inspire.
And like great coaches, the best Personal Trainers know that the study of movement and nutrition can convey useful lessons of life – from increased confidence and self-esteem to improved discipline and focus.
What are our Personal Training Goals?
The goal of our Personal Training Program is to teach you to become your own Personal Trainer.
Only YOU are guaranteed to be with you for the rest of your life. We don’t teach you how to use a particular machine, we teach you how to exercise properly to achieve goals, rehabilitate injuries, and prevent future injuries. Other important benefits are enforced accountability and rewarding motivation.
How long do I need a Personal Trainer?
Consider working with a Personal Trainer long enough to learn the various fitness principles, equipment technologies and exercise techniques required to become reasonably self-sufficient and to achieve noticeable results. Periodic sessions with a trainer will reinforce training habits and help you learn new techniques.
Show your friends and family members that you have made the choice to be different from the 50-60% of Americans that choose to live their lives overweight.
What results can you expect?
- Learn how to turn your body into a “Fat Burning Machine”- Lose up to 2 pounds per week of body fat and keep it off for life!
- Find out how to get the maximum results out of the least amount of exercise time.
- Learn how to burn fat while you sleep, watch TV, or sit at your desk at work.
- Have the body you have always wanted, and to be in better shape at 40 or 50 than you were at 20.
- Get the motivation and inspiration you need to stick with your program.
- Learn how to adapt to a program.
- Learn how to recover from an injury and how to prevent future injuries.
Why use a 24/7 Personal Trainer?
24/7 Personal Trainers possess extensive knowledge in areas such as:
- Sports Training
- Figure Modeling
Other expertise include exercise science, fitness assessments, exercise programming, spotting techniques and much more!
24/7 Health Club supports our Personal Trainers through exceptional Facilities and Services including:
- State-of-the-Art Exercise Equipment
- Selectorized Machines and Free Weights
- Total Solutions Weight Management Program
- Group Exercise including Yoga, Pilates, Indoor Cycling, Step, Body Pump, and More!
- Cardiovascular Equipment
*All 24/7 Personal Trainers hold certifications recognized by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the National Board of Fitness Examiners.