Our primary goal is to provide safe and enjoyable area for member’s children to remain while the parents use the facility. We plan to provide this service during peak hours, making it more convenient for members to participate in group activities. To help us keep this service free of charge, please help us by following the rules and guidelines listed below.
Mon. – Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Mon – Thurs: 3:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Age: Children 3 months through 12 years of age.
Kidz Zone Guidelines
CHILDREN LESS THAN 13 YEARS OLD ARE NOT TO BE IN THE GYM AREA AT ANY TIME! THIS IS A DANGER TO THEM AND A LIABILITY TO OUR FACILITY. THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON THIS RULE.
Children are to be picked up from Children’s Area BY CLOSING. Members who are habitually tardy will lose Children’s Area privilege. No excuses!
Rules & Guidelines:
- Immediately upon arrival, parent/guardian must sign child(ren) in at Children’s Area entrance. Parent must also fill out a name tag for each child. When checking out, same parent must pick up child from Children’s Area and you must sign your child out.
- Children may not arrive any later than 15 minutes prior to closing and must be removed by close.
- Parent MUST REMAIN IN BUILDING entire time child is in Children’s Area. Violations will lead to loss of Children’s Area privileges.
- There will be a 2-hour time limit for children to remain in Children’s Area. Repeated violation of this rule will lead to loss of Children’s Area privileges.
- Children wearing diapers are to arrive with clean diapers.
- For reasons of health and sanitation, our staff will not change diapers. We will page you if your child needs to be changed. If child’s clothes are wet or soiled, a change of clothes must be put on child before returning to the Children’s Area.
- If there is only one attendant, the parent will be responsible for taking the child to the restroom.
- Children being potty trained should be taken to bathroom before being left in Children’s Area. It will be the parent’s responsibility to clean the floor and/or any items soiled by a child who has an accident in his/her pants.
- Bare feet are not allowed in Children’s Area (including infants / socks OK) – Children 2+ must wear shoes.
- Absolutely NO CHILD will be admitted to Children’s Area if any of the following conditions exist:
- RUNNY NOSE * DEEP, THICK COUGH
- DIARRHEA * RASH
- ELEVATED TEMPERATURE * RED EYE / EYE DISCHARGE
If symptoms become apparent after the child is admitted, the parent will be asked to remove the child from the Children’s Area. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your child if we feel it will place other children at risk. We truly appreciate your cooperation!
- We will do all we can to comfort a child and help them enjoy their time in Children’s Area. If a child is inconsolable for 15 minutes, the parent will be contacted.
- Please be sure your child is fed prior to entering the Children’s Area. For reasons of health and sanitation, NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED IN CHILDREN’S AREA.
- If you are paged or an attendant comes to get you, you must return to the Children’s Area immediately.
- We will make every effort to use positive reinforcement to encourage Children’
s Area rules. Time-outs will be used if necessary. The child will be given TWO TIME OUTS and then the parent must remove the child from the children’s area. If a child is asked to leave THREE TIMES within a 30-day period, the child will be banned from the Children’s Area for 30 days (No Exceptions!). If the child is removed three times again, the child will lose Children’s Area privileges permanently. Please keep in mind that unruly children make it dangerous for ALL children and difficult for the attendants. The attendants are present for YOUR CONVENIENCE but YOU are ultimately responsible for your child.
Items NOT ALLOWED in Children’s Area:
- No Gum, Food or Drinks
- No small objects – money, small toys, small balls, etc.
- No weapons – not even toy weapons
- No medications
Children’s Area attendants are required to follow the rules listed above in order to keep their job. If you have an issue with a rule or an attendant’s insistence in enforcing the rules, please do not take your dispute out on the Children’s Area attendant. Rather, voice your concern with the 24/7 office staff. Please keep in mind this service is being provided at NO COST to you. Thank you!