🎉🎉We are excited to announce Classes are coming back to the gym!!! As promised, we have a modified schedule that includes options for Huntsville, Harvest, and Facebook Live. Please see below our list of new Policies and Procedures to keep you and our staff safe:
1) KidZone will open. There will be a cap on the number of children in the room. We will be limited to 2 children per member. This includes staff. If you are able to use another means of childcare, please do so.
2) Social Distancing: All members must be a minimum of 6ft apart. Spots have been marked on the floor. These spots are WHERE the actual member will be not equipment.
· Bodypump: the member will stand on the dot equipment placed accordingly.
· Spin: the members bike seat will be on the dot.
· Yoga: person stands on the dot. Mat placed accordingly.
· Dance classes: Members dance on the dot.
· Silver Sneakers places are marked with a X for extra room for our seniors.
3) Entrance & Exit: There will be an entrance door and an exit door for every room.
· BodyShop: Entrance Glass Door. Exit Wooden Door
· SweatShop: Entrance Glass Door. Exit Wooden Door
· Yoga Studio: Entrance Wooden Door. Exit Glass Door.
· Harvest: Only one Door. Please use caution and be mindful of others
· Team Training: Entrance Glass Door. Exit Wooden Door
4) Class Length: Classes will be 45 minutes long to allow proper time for cleaning at the end of class.
5) Cleaning: Right now we do not have enough spray bottles for every member to have their own. If your classes uses equipment, Every member will get a towel when they arrive and sign in at the sign in sheet. (no sign in for studio). At the end of class the instructor will walk around and spray everyone’s equipment. Everyone will wipe down their own equipment. Everyone will put up their own equipment. Please use caution and patience and do not congregate in closets.
6) Mats: Every person must bring their own mat if required for your class. This includes Team Training. We will not provide mats.
7) Fans: Fans are not allowed at this time.
8) Sign-in Sheets: All members must sign the sign in sheet. The waiver at the top has been updated to current guidelines. “at your own risk”