Hands on Therapeutic Massage
by Rita Cusack
Benefits of Massage 24/7 fitness
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility. 24/7 fitness
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain. 24/7 fitness
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
A Powerful Ally
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. …more benefits
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Acupressure 24/7 fitness
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Prenatal/Pregnancy Massage
- Infant Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Chair Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Dream Detox Massage
- Salt Glow Exfoliating Massage
- Detoxifying Body Wrap
- Detoxifying Spot Wrap
- Ear Candling 24/7 fitness
- Detoxifying Foot Bath
- 30 minute massage: Swedish $35, all others $40
- 60 minute massage: Swedish $60, all others $70
- 90 minute massage: $100
- 120 minute massage: $130
- chair massage: $1 per minute (5 minute minimum, 20 minute maximum per person)
- full body wrap: $100
- spot body wrap: $40
- ear candling: $25 (one candle per ear) $40 (two candles per ear)
- foot reflexology session: $35
- detoxifying foot bath: $25 per session
Rita’s Hours of Availability
Always available by appointment – call (256) 797-1185 to schedule
(if my chair is outside my door at the gym – then I am available for walk-ins)
For more information, EMAIL RITA