Would you like 24/7 to offer corporate memberships with your company? A corporate membership means discounted rates for you! Fill out the form below if you would like us to contact your company about corporate memberships.
It is not surprising that many employees and executives want to offer corporate wellness programs but find it a daunting test to undertake on their own. After all, companies are in business to do what they do best, and creating and maintaining a facilities-rich corporate wellness program is simply not reasonable or cost effective for most. While the data supporting corporate wellness programming is growing, some enlightening statistics help to illustrate both the need and the associated benefits.
- On average, a worker in the United States loses 115 productive work hours every year due to a health condition. A majority of the lost productive time from these health conditions is invisible to employers, because it occurs on the job.
- Absenteeism due to stress increased 316 percent from 1995 to 2000.
- The total cost to employers in lost productive time for all health conditions is in the range of $2,000 per employee per year. corporate wellness
Reduceded health related
- For many companies, medical costs can consume half, or more, of company profits.
- Chronic diseases related to lifestyle account for 70% of nation’s medical costs.
Strengthened employee retention and recruitment
- A recent survey by an international search firm found that more than half of those seeking manager-level positions ranked a health club membership as the benefit they would most like to see at their next job. corporate wellness
- Physical activity enhances psychological well-being and may even reduce the risk of developing depression.
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health reports that 25 percent of all Americans believe their job is the most stressful part of their lives.
Reduced incidence of medical conditions corporate wellness
- Corporate wellness programs have prompted reductions in hypertension, injury, back pain and other preventable conditions.
- Every hour, 35 people die from diseases related to inactivity or poor nutrition alone.
- Wellness programs in general, and fitness programs in particular, may be the only employee benefits that pay money back.
We would love the opportunity to speak to your company’s wellness director about incorporate wellness for your business. For more information on our Corporate Memberships and Wellness Programs, please email: GetFit24-7@GetFit24-7.net or you may call (256) 851-0574.